The following documents are necessary for hospitalization and discharge of patients:
1- Health insurance card ( for patients who has it )
2- ID card ( for patients who doesn’t have insurance )
3- The original of supplemental insurance and copy of it ( for patients who have it )
4- The original of admission order of physician
5- The presence of parent ( father or paternal grandfather )
6- The presence of husband for hysterectomy, Abortion and TUL
Please consider the following points:
Performing treatment is a professional job which makes the patient to take the physician choice and place of treatment into consideration in order to achieve a suitable treatment.
Making your decision to choose us as the hospital to take over your treatment, inform us in writing via fax or e-mail or phone through our IPD (International patient department ) (contact us) so we can consider your request, arrange medical procedure timetable and advise you on the required pre-therapeutic measures
You can start your contact by referring to inquiry.
1) To send your inquiry, our email address as well as telephone & fax numbers for the reception section of the hospital or our local representative offices can be found in contact us.
Note: The first thing to do is to get a passport and/or make sure that your passport is valid for at least 6 months.
2) After you are informed and your treatment timetable was in accordance with your request, the IPD (International patient department) or our local representative will inform you of the further steps and methods of payment and the place of contract conclusion.
3) After passing the initial steps and preparing to begin your treatment in Mashhad (Iran), your treatment will begin according to our obligations.
4) The IPD (International patient department) staff helps you and informs you to have a better treatment in this hospital.
5) The hospital representative, as your treatment supervisor, will be present from the moment you step in Iran and will pursue your treatment procedure in the medical center and will help to communicate the required information between you and your physician and will keep records of treatment events during the treatment period which will finally be at your disposal in the form of an electronic medical records.
We thank you for the choice you have made and we insure you that we have considered all domestic and international legal tactics to make your effective treatment within reach, so that you can only concentrate on your complete improvement.